A Personal Approach to Custom Home Building
At EGStoltzfus Custom Homes, there’s only one way we approach a home building project. And that’s by putting you, the homeowner, at the center of everything we do. This personal, customer-centered approach began when Elam G. Stoltzfus, Jr. opened the doors to his business in 1968. It’s a philosophy that we practice every day, on every custom home we build.
So what does it mean to have a personal approach to custom home building?
- We take time to listen to you.
- We work with you to understand your ideas and the vision you have for your home – whether it’s very exact, or more along the lines of “I have no idea what I want.”
- We transform your vision into a home design that can be experienced through virtual 3D modeling, then we continue to collaborate and customize it to your precise needs.
- We keep you updated at every phase of your project.
- In the end, we craft a one-of-a-kind home that delivers the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction – and a long-lasting relationship between homeowner and builder.